Monday 15 September 2008

Waiting


waiting on the curb you left me,
waiting on the stone you pushed me on,
waiting till the end of time,
waiting for one word to set me free.

one smile that sets my heart afire,
one look to melt me through and through,
blossom my heart's desire,
still waiting for that kiss again on my cheeks.

waiting for the early showers,
waiting for you and me back again,
waiting to hold you near me,
waiting is all i've done in life.

for you to come back,
for you to stand beside me,
for you to hold hands,
for you to walk along with me.

waiting on the curb you left me,
still waiting for that one word to set me free...

2 comments:

BirdBrain said...

ah! i can feel the vibes...deep from the heart..trying to gush to the beloved..brfore they rush out in silence!

"waiting on the curb you left me,
still waiting for that one word to set me free... "

Unknown said...

i dun kno wt to write here bt wt i kno is dat u r too mature n pure at heart by ur poems this is wt i concluded