Saturday 25 April 2009

Despair!


My fingers are numb,
my feet sore,
dragging myself,
striving for a glimmer in this darkness,
can't see anything before,
I can't walk now anymore.

I have left trying for a while now
straining to walk stumbling again,
lying unconscious,
trying to stay asure,
but I can't walk now anymore.

Toes are bleeding, heels all cracked,
feel so nauseous, I can't stay sane,
flailing around me looking for a sound,
eyes are burning, the path obscure,
I can't walk now anymore.

All hope is lost now,
no I can't walk now anymore...

3 comments:

The Unsure Ascetic said...

what is this? I did not enjoy reading it.

Ri said...

pain etched on paper judy...
nothin much.

Amit Kumar Das said...

All who walk in the labyrinth of darkness are not lost in the hollowness of pain.......keep walking!!!